Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Holidays Everyone

This may very well be it for the year. I cannot guarantee anything between now and the new year, though, maybe, just maybe, there will be something on New Years Eve. I can't say one way or the other.

Yesterday I wrote up an informational page on my writing current events mini-site for the defunct publication Killing Time - Horror E-Rag™ explaining what it was, and all about it. I'm thinking of adding a second page, this one with recollections about the experience of writing the e-rag. The currently available page is a part of http://www.rmtp.ca/rgmale/index.htm as well as the status of other major projects I have in the works. The exact link is http://www.rmtp.ca/rgmale/erag.htm and comes under the curious link of Learn on the main page.

I've been in my mad scientist's lab cooking up a nasty little monster. I'd like to use it for a game NPC but if I do that I can't just turn around and play with it in a story for sale anywhere. So it looks like I won't get so much to play with it as use it. Come to think of it, I have a place more suited than anywhere else to use it. Well, two places, maybe something of a cross over point between the two mythoi. I can feel the gears turning in my head. This why I'm not always that specific about works in progress. Most of the time its to protect my own copyright until the work is in print, and the rest of the time is not to step on someone else's copyright.

I must now go apologise to the player who was looking forward to interacting with the creature in the game. Now I have to try and do two things at once... build on the background of the creature, and come up with something new for the game.

Mood: lackadaisical
Music: Dirty Lover by Quiet Riot and Oh Come, All Ye Faithful by Elvis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home