Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Get Your Scary and Cool Gifts

Yes it's that time again. Rather than leave it too too late I decided to hit you now with my holiday gift giving suggestions. It's a shorter list than last time. Only you can decide if it's a better list. It's part things I want and part things I own and heartily suggest. It's a pile of awesome as far as I'm concerned. Knock your friends and family socks off. Have at it.

Movies/DVD


The Haunting in Connecticut
(Unrated Special Edition) (2009)

House of 1000 Corpses/The Devil's Rejects
3-Disc Set

Heartstopper
(2006)


The Crazies (2010)

A Nightmare on
Elm Street (2010)

Dark Night Of The Scarecrow (1981)

Music


Iron Maiden:
The Final Frontier

Twisted Sister:
A Twisted Christmas


Mood: generous.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home