Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'll Be Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Almond Joy's got nuts, Mounds don't.

I'm a Pepper, he's a Pepper, she's a Pepper, they're a Pepper, wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

My bologna has a first name, it's O S C A R! My bologna has a second name, it's M A Y E R.

Pop iconocism (hey can you think of a better word?) is a powerful thing. Either that and/or the all-powerful Household Name can set you up for life. That is a goal that I think all creators of art should aspire to whether it be meaningless paintings, crappy sculptures made of trash, box office smashes, or runaway best sellers. (Run bias run!) I've of course been flogging my own tag line here and about. What you don't know it? It's not just a tag line it's a motto, a creed, a thing to live by! If I have to repeat it I've failed in spreading it to date. *whimper*

Your mission, should it be your choice to go for it, find it, live by it. R.G. (too Lazy for a real blog entry) Male out.

Mood: energetic.
Music: Lady Jane by Queensryche and Gimme the Prize (Kurgan's Theme) by Queen.

Queensryche: Promised Land
Buy these at Amazon.ca
Click Images to Buy
Queen: A Kind of Magic


There can be only one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home