Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Better Late Than Never

Wait, I'm here, don't go to bed!

Today's topic is... gee I don't have one. I'm drawing a blank. My mind was wiped by some mean old psychic. Perhaps to carry on from last time. I was just thinking about something... but it's been sucked into the black hole that is my brain at the moment.

Something weird. Well not too weird I suppose, not the way it really happened. I was out for a walk, it rained yesterday, it was still dark and wet and might have rained earlier. I'm out walking across the bridge. I see nothing. I get to the other side of the bridge and there's grey asphalt instead of concrete or sidewalk blocks, and all over it, every few inches are tiny snails, about a third of the size I normally see around town. They're just everywhere on this asphalt. I tread carefully and miss them, unless I suppose their shells are so soft they don't crunch yet, but I don't think that's the case. I'm just that good. Certainly a fodder for some kind of story I suppose, especially after seeing huge snails on a PBS show last night about Lemurs. Lemurs and snails, I know, why I don't know. So here comes the odd part. I cross to the other side of the road, the south side, same asphalt, same wet, and not a single snail to be seen. See, not that weird.

On the topic of snails it wasn't so long that I saw Mimeto stick it to Eugeal and do it with snails! You're mission, track down what that refers to!

I think I've warped your brains enough for tonight. Until next time...

Mood: level.
Music: Hooligan's Holiday by Mötley Crüe and No One But You by Queen.

Mötley Crüe: Supersonic And Demonic Relics
Buy these at Amazon.ca
Click Images to Buy
Queen: Queen Rocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home