Saturday, September 09, 2006

In Need of a Spanking

No, no, it's not one of those blogs. I'm here today to talk to you about villainy, and maybe a touch about the bad men who actually aren't evil but still labelled bad. I'll start by admitting I was very much tempted to be bad today and not write my blog as scheduled. This would have been unlike the other times where I've just forgotten to write it until the next day. Oops, was it bad to have mentioned that?

I must start with another admission. I really don't like a lot of the villainy that I see going on. I like my villains to have balls, cajones, or stones for starters. None of this five guys with knives on some pencil neck geek. None of this preying solely on the weak. This isn't to say that can't have the advantage, or be smart about it. It just means have some guts for pete's sake. Be respectable to other villains at the least, everyone needs role models, and besides you might get an enemy who's better than the often pathetic heroes. Show some ambition, and aim for the heights. You don't need to push the envelope or anything. You don't have to find a new way to be villainous. You don't need to take it too far either and get yourself killed. Well. I'm just saying.

If you're the bad bad type to scroll down to the end of the blog entry to see my music entry you can see I had a hankering for some music about the kinds of people labelled bad who aren't. After all, as Twisted Sister says, "How bad can a bad boy be if he sets you free?" Actually, this category of people who aren't really bad, just shall we say disregarding of the law or even just social mores, includes probably more different types than the villain types possible. Your mission, think about this.

Mood: good. :)
Music: Bad Boy by Quiet Riot and Bad Boys (Of Rock 'n' Roll) by Twisted Sister.

Quiet Riot: Condition Critical
Buy these at Amazon.ca
Click Images to Buy
Twisted Sister: Under the Blade


Stomp your hands! Clap your feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home