Monday, October 31, 2005

Silver Shamrock

Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha!

That's a long wait for a punch line.

Well, last night I blew off the movie on TV. Instead I watched a special on PBS about thirteen haunted sites in Western New York. Not the most impressive of sites or hauntings.

Today I'm just going to dump a bunch of great titles on you. They are...

Demon City Shinjuku - An anime.
Ringu - See the original, it's creepier.
Night/Dawn/Day of the (Living) Dead - 'Nuff said.
Exorcist 1, 2 ,and 3 - I suggest the original version of the first.
Lost Boys - Vampire fun!
Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2 - The first could be a new classic.
Phantoms - Based on the Dean Koontz book.
Wishmaster - I haven't seen the sequels yet.
Body Parts - Finally on DVD, I love Jeff Fahey's films.
The Gift - This is a Sam Raimi film, see it!
The Thing - John Carpenter's classic.
The Serpent and the Rainbow - Wes Craven's creepiest.
House on Haunted Hill - Nice eye candy remake.
Thir13en Ghosts - Nice eye candy remake.
Sleepwalkers - A Stephen King script, no book behind it.
The Fear 1 and 2: Halloween Night - I prefer the first.

Happy Halloween!

Mood: creepy
Music: Can't Sleep Clowns Will Eat Me by Alice Cooper and Meet the Creeper by Rob Zombie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home