Thursday, July 26, 2007

Self-Promotion

Today, a day later than I should be blogging, I am going to take the time and do some shameless self-promotion. Yesterday I was on Facebook ( Robert Male @ Facebook ) going through groups and seeking out people I lost touch with over the years. A question came up, can I see your sites. I compiled a list, but when it came time to pass on this information I went ahead and did it in a private manner. I believe there is a time and a place to toot my own horn, promote, and otherwise advertise myself. Certainly this blog is an appropriate place. So here goes.

  • This is my main business site... R.M.T.P. Co.

  • Here is a place to keep up with what I'm writing... Robert G. Male, Author of Horror and Thrillers

  • I run a site called... Bob's Reviews

  • Here is my storefront for my horror fiction... R.M.T.P. Co. Bookstore: Scary Short Story Collections

  • It is partially defunct and not wholly written by me but here are writing examples of a more generic nature (while the site above is safe the horror itself requires some warnings)... Rifts: Coalition Wars

  • You are of course already here at... R.G. Male's Dark Corners

  • I designed a site for the local chapter of the Horror Writers Association... HWA Ontario

  • I have a MySpace profile... Bob Scares @ MySpace

  • I have a Windows Live Space... Atramentus Gloaming

  • I am a member of the Artzone community (this may require joining to see my other art)... The Male Bob @ Artzone

  • My Artzone blog is here (this may require joining to see my other art)... The Male Bob's Blog @ Artzone

  • Here is a small art project I undertook recently... The Adventures of Atramentus™ and Scintellatus™ - Part 1

  • I have a video I rendered over at YouTube (hopefully better stuff on the way)... My YouTube Profile


  • Mood: besieged.
    Music: The Grouch by Green Day and Misery by Green Day.

    Green Day: Nimrod
    Buy these at Amazon.ca
    Click Images to Buy
    Green Day: Warning

    Labels: , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home